Most Brink's Business Expense cards are accepted in Google Pay™ — add them in just a few seconds!
1. Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
2. Tap “Payment” and then "Add."
3. Snap a pic of your card or enter the details manually.
4. Start spending!
*Please note the following when setting up the Brink's Business Expense card for your mobile wallet:
- The card must be active, turned to “ON” and have no “Card Not Present” restrictions.
- Utility cards are associated with the info on file for the business owner.
- There could be additional verification steps needed for your account security.
- Card Not Present restrictions may be turned back on once card is added to mobile wallet.
It’s easy to use your Brink's Business Expense Mastercard® with Google Pay™ in stores, in apps, and online! Look for contactless and Google Pay™ symbols at the checkout.
1. In stores, simply unlock your phone and hold it near the terminal.
2. In apps and online, choose Google Pay™ at checkout and complete the payment with FaceID, TouchID or Passcode.
How do I make my Brink's Business Expense card my default card?
Automatically get all the benefits of your Brink's Business Expense card every time you use Google Pay™.
1. Open the Google Pay™ app on your phone.
2. Tap “Payment” and then choose your Brink's Business Expense card.
3. Turn on “Default for in-store purchases.”