Q: Where can I download the Brink's Business Expense mobile app?
Q: Who can use the Brink's Business Expense mobile app?
A: Existing Brink's Business Expense customers are eligible to use the mobile app, as it pairs with your active account. Business owners and employees who are invited by their business owner or admin can use the Brink's Business Expense mobile app.
Q: What features are available in the Brink's Business Expense mobile app?
A: The Brink's Business Expense mobile app was created to give employees access to the information they need most, in real-time from the field, such as their available balance and any spend control settings.
After receiving customer requests to expand the mobile app's abilities, we rolled out even more features in Summer 2020:
- Users with administrator credentials or business owners can now create physical, virtual, and utility cards from the Mobile App.
- Activating, deleting, or reissuing cards is now possible, and individual spending controls can be controlled using the mobile app as well. There's even a fully comprehensive cards list view with search and filters!
- When you create a new card, you have the option to ship to your main office, or use an alternate shipping address for your convenience.
- Through the new interactive dashboard, business owners and administrators can keep track of business spending based on categorized purchases for current or previous months.
- Receipt capture just got simpler and better with an updated version of the “editing your images” functionality.
Q: What is the process for getting up and running with Brink's Business Expense mobile app?
A: Business owners will need to:
- Login to Brink's Business Expense, then go to the "Manage Cards" tab.
- Select the employees you want to grant mobile access to, and add their company email address if it isn't already listed in Brink's Business Expense.
- Your employees will receive an invitation email with a link to set their password for the mobile app. Once the password is set, the employee can download the mobile app and login.
Q: What devices will run the Brink's Business Expense mobile app?
A: The Brink's Business Expense mobile app was designed for Android smartphones and Apple smartphones. You may install it on tablet devices, however it is not optimized for usage on a tablet so this may not provide the best user experience.
Q: What can business owners do with the Brink's Business Expense mobile app?
A: Please see “Brink's Business Expense Mobile App - Business Owner FAQ”
Q: What can employees do with the Brink's Business Expense mobile app?
A: Please see “Brink's Business Expense App - Employee FAQ”
Q: What is the issuer statement?
A: Banking Services provided by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC. This Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Card may be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. The Virtual Card may only be used online and over the phone where Mastercard is accepted.