Reporting a Card as Lost or Stolen

Don’t worry! If you’ve misplaced your Brink's Business Expense card, the business owner or account administrator can temporarily suspend the card from their Brink's Business Expense account by toggling the On/Off switch that corresponds to the card.


The business owner or an administrator with card access can also reissue you a card if you need a replacement. If you’re not able to get in contact with the business owner, please report that a card has been lost or stolen as soon as you can by calling 844-753-7586.

Have more questions? Submit a request