What Documents Can I Use For Verification?

In order to complete your enrollment with Brink's Business Expense, you may have to provide some additional documentation in 3 categories: Business VerificationPersonal Identification, and Address Verification. Here are the lists of documents that may be requested of you. 



 Please note we do are unable to accept EIN documents for business verification.

LLC/Incorporation -  

  • Articles of Organization*
  • Articles of Incorporation*
  • Certificate of Good Standing

 *Must be filed with the Secretary of State and/or county in which you operate

Non-profit -

  • Business License
  • Certificate of Assumed Name
  • Organization/Association Articles/Bylaws
  • Certificate of Good Standing
  • Certificate of Organization


Sole Proprietorship -

  • Certificate of Assumed Name / DBA
  • Business License
  • Registration of Trade Name
  • Sales & Use Tax Permit/Certificate


Partnership -

  • Partnership Agreement
  • Fictitious Name Certificate or Statement
  • Business License

(Other forms of government issued photo identification are accepted)

  • Driver's License
  • State Identification Card
  • Passport


(Required if business document address is different than business address used to enroll) 

  • Executed lease
  • Recent bank statement (within 30 days)
  • Utility Bill  (within 30 days)


Please note: Brink's Business Expense reserves the right to request additional documentation for review at any time and we also may reject any of these documents and/or your business at any time for any reason. Additionally, we may request other documents not listed here if needed. 

Have more questions? Submit a request